The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Volunteer to Plant Native Trees, Fri Sep 30 and Sat Oct 1
- Tickets now on sale - A Night for Conservation Benefit dinner, Thu Oct 13 - RSVP by Friday, September 30.
- Join us for our last Wildflower Walk of the season, Sat Oct 15
- Preschool Science for children ages 3-6 years, Thu Oct 20
- See what is happening this week...
The Conservancy is thrilled to have received a grant for Early Childhood Education from The Koenig Family Charitable Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation. Many thanks to Charles and Sandra Koenig for recommending the Conservancy for this grant!
Congratulations to our 2016 Environmental Award Winners! Come out to our Night for Conservation Benefit to celebrate the Perkiomen Creek Watershed and recognize these environmental stewards. Learn more...
Bridge closure affects access to the Conservancy - directions and more information.