The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- Botany by Boat, Sat Sep 10
- Join us on the next Wildflower Walk, Sat Sep 17
- Fall Stream Clean-up, Sat Sep 24
- Volunteer to Plant Native Trees, Sat Oct 1
- Tickets now on sale - A Night for Conservation Benefit dinner, Thu Oct 13
- See what is happening this week...
Thank You! A huge thank you to our 14 volunteers who came out to help us pull invasive European Water Chestnut from a local pond. We estimate that we pulled over 200 bags of EWC! Way to go team! We could not have done it without you.
Bridge closure affects access to the Conservancy - directions and more information.
PWC Job Opportunity
The Conservancy's Environmental Education Department is seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Environmental Education team!
See more details here.