The Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy's primary mission is to deliver meaningful Environmental Education, Conservation and Outreach programs that enhance quality of life for everyone in the 362-square mile Perkiomen Creek Watershed.
We invite you to take a look around this site. There are so many ways to learn, protect, experience and support the watershed! more...
- 25th Lenape Survival Challenge, April 22- Registration Open!
- Preschool Science for children ages 3-6 years, Thu Jan 26
- Join us - Barnegat Lighthouse Birding trip, Sat Jan 28
- Winter Wildflower Walk, Sat Feb 4
- Sign up for Wilderness First Aid, Feb 21,21,27,28
- Open House, Thu Feb 23 (see below)
- Join us - Stroud Center Workshop & Tour, Sat Feb 25
- Registration now open for Summer Science Academy
- See what is happening this week...
OPEN HOUSE - Thursday, February 23 from 6 - 9pm. Join us at the Conservancy for an evening exhibition of pottery from local potter Royce Yoder coupled with the unveiling of the Conservancy's new Stream Cleanup Smartphone App,TrashSpot created by Steven Griffiths. Meet Judy Simon, the cover artist of the Winter/Spring issue of "The Watershed". All Welcome!
The Conservancy is thrilled to have received a grant for Early Childhood Education from The Koenig Family Charitable Fund of The Philadelphia Foundation. Many thanks to Charles and Sandra Koenig for recommending the Conservancy for this grant!